Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Apple iPhone / iPod-touch controls on whales (WiFi) DMX DMX lights and effects equipment.
The channel control is carried out) on buttons, sliders (slider) and rotating wheels (Picker. To set the DIP switches on the lights and DMX lighting effects equipment is a useful tool available. This works even without connected hardware.
To operate the tool with real lights and other DMX devices is the effect of HMB-TEC DMX controller is required. The DMX controller is on HMB-TEC.de or via ebay Germany are based on future sound factory shop
The DMX-ToolsSet supported in the current version of the following functions:
- Control of DMX channel 1 to 8) with appropriate number of sliders (slider. Here, for example can 8 headlamps are set separately.
- Control of an RGB lighting device in 3 different modes (modes) of 1, 2 or 3 sliders. The DMX start channel is selectable between channels 1 to 99
- Color-pad control. An RGB emitters is controlled via any channel starting from 1 to 499 in color and brightness by just a finger on "a color spectrum with a background color, touch-canceling field.
- Control of up to 100 DMX channels simultaneously, all (ON, OFF or all of any accident or OFF)
- Control of flash and / or rotational effects (different speeds and direction choice)
- DIP-switch configuration tool (also usable without adapter cable!) With graphic display and channel selection on wheel (Picker)
Further information can be found at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.0
supports modified DMX wifi controller protocol
- USD 1.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 21 March 2011
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Holger Blümler
- © HMB-TEC Holger Bluemler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.