Draw 3D makes it easy to create your own hidden 3D images. Simply draw something, then click a button to see your drawing in 3D! It's lots of fun for kids and adults alike.
This app makes hidden 3D images called autostereograms from your drawings. At first these pictures seem like random patterns, but when you shift the focus of your eyes to a few inches behind the screen, the pattern comes alive with your 3D drawing! Thanks to this trick, your can see the image in true 3D without needing 3D glasses.
A fun way to send hidden pictures and messages to friends. Share your drawings easily using Facebook, email, and Twitter.
You can even print your autostereogram on posters, mugs, shirts, stamps, cards, and more! The "Share" tool lets you easily send your creation to friends.
- Make your own custom 3D images
- Send secret messages to friends!
- 100+ 3D clipart images to use in your drawing
- 400+ Fun patterns to play with
- Make your own repeating patterns
- Use your own photos in your design
- A fun way to learn about how depth perception works
I am so excited about this update and had a blast putting it together!
Here's the most exciting stuff:
- 420 total patterns. Many are photo patterns, which I had a lot of fun making.
- You can now use your own photos for making patterns under "Draw Pattern."
- Click on "Share" to print your designs on posters, mugs, cards, and more!
- Easy Instagram sharing under "Share"
- Bigger drawing area on long phones
Thanks so much to everyone who sent feedback. I make the app by myself so hearing your feedback is so helpful. I hope you enjoy the update as much as I enjoyed making it! ~Sarah
Ratings and Reviews
Lol. How to blur ya eyes?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.