drchrono EHR / EMR
By drchrono Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
drchrono creates the best EHR experience for physicians and their patients; use our iPad app to access all you need to manage your practice.
To date, drchrono's Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 compliant platform is used by over 80,000 physicians & 5.5 million patients.
drchrono's EHR was voted the #1 iPad Electronic Health Record three years in a row by over 22,000 physicians.
Our app is:
• Safe, secure and meets and exceeds industry standards
• Simple to use; we offer a great out-of-the box solution
• Certified. Fully meets all requirements of the HITECH ACT & Meaningful Use (Stage 1 & 2)
• Access hundreds of detailed support videos to help you customize drchrono
• ICD-10 Ready
• Meaningful Use certified for 2014 Stage 1 & 2 criteria
• H&P, SOAP, and customizable clinical notes
• Real-time medical speech-to-text
• In-practice chat & messaging center
• Custom Vitals
• Electronically send prescriptions and labs
• Send & track referrals electronically
• In-App subscriptions: Advanced eRx, Fax, Medical Speech-to-Text, Custom Vitals and Medical Billing
• Our in-app purchase options include: $199.99/month for Prometheus, $279.99/month for Hippocrates and $499.99/month for our Apollo Plan
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
• Subscription does not auto-renew – renewals are the responsibility of the user
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
• Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 10.0.42
- Redesigned medication table to remove sliding table.
- Bug fixes
Previously in drchrono EHR / EMR 10.0.41:
- A new drop down menu when you tap on the patient name.
- eRx 2.0 is now the default eRx for everyone.
- Expanded appointment filter options for iPhone.
- Faster mini calendar selection.
- Fixed mini calendar for iPhone 5 screen size.
- Removed alert when locking and unlocking of clinical note.
- Added data visualization to patient drop down menu.
- Added send eRx to patient drop down menu.
- Fixed rich text editor for Free Draw on iPhone.
- Added macro to text editor when pulling up free draw from patient history.
- Tweaked quick history panels to show longer document titles.
- New sign up and log in process for iPhone version.
- Performance enhancements and faster animation.
Keep an eye out for new additions to the patient menu. We're going to move all sections under the "Patient" tab into the dropdown menu in the future.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 August 2016
- Version: 10.0.42
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: drchrono Inc
- © 2016 drchrono inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing)USD 199.99