DrSwot B1a Edexcel GCSE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare for Edexcel B1a of your Biology GCSE exam using this DrSwot study app on your iPod touch, iPad or iPhone.
Written by experienced GCSE teachers, this easy to use revision tool contains over 200 unique questions and facts covering all subjects within the Edexcel B1a syllabus: Environment and Genes.
Look out for our other Edexcel GCSE Science DrSwot study apps.
Every DrSwot study app contains:
• Two different ways to revise - By subject or by reading randomly selected key facts.
• Two different ways to test yourself - Each test has six questions and should take around 5 minutes to complete. Revisit the answers you got right and wrong. Take as many tests as you like.
• A results section - Track your progress on a results graph.
• Hundreds of unique questions and facts written specifically for the Edexcel GCSE syllabus.
• Question bank – Over 200 questions and facts written by experienced GCSE teachers for the Edexcel B1a GCSE exam.
• Multiple Choice tests – Each test features 6 questions with three possible answers. At the end of the test, see your score and view all the questions you took, checking which you got right and wrong.
• True-False tests – Review 6 statements and select whether you think the statement is true or false. The app will tell you when you select an incorrect answer, giving you an explanation if the statement is incorrect. You can revisit all 6 statements after the test.
• Unlimited amount of tests – Take the test as many times as you like. The test questions are randomly selected from our database of hundreds of questions and facts. The more you practice, the more familiar you will be with the exam syllabus.
• Results page - Track your progress with the Multiple Choice and True-False tests to see how you improve.
• Quick Facts – Choose to revise the different subjects, then read the key facts for that subject. All the key facts are written by our experienced GCSE teachers. The subjects are: Environment and Genes.
• Show the Word – Six key facts are randomly selected from the revision database, each one missing a key word. Guess which word is missing, reveal the missing word and then move on to the next fact.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 26 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Devlex Ltd.
- © Devlex Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.