eBook Reader HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you need an eBook Reader?
Forget about about an additional device to read your books, documents, reports, etc. or any kind of PDF or other formats!
With the new eBook Reader HD you can carry on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch all your eBooks anywhere you go.
It is also useful to keep a backup of important files.
You can manage files (add/edit/delete) from your iTunes Software at your computer, simply:
1. Connect your device to iTunes.
2. Open 'Apps' settings from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
3. Scroll down to 'File Sharing'.
4. Select the Application 'PDF Reader'.
4. File(s) will be available.
a. Air Print from the app.
b. Email files from the app.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Books
- Released: 17 August 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Judith Weberman
- © Pop-Ok.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.