Eye Exerciser Lite
By Craftsman Apps iOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When your eyes get tired, your vision worsens. You can keep your eyes healthy with Eye Exerciser’s 10-minute exercises using your iPhone or iPad.
Often, when people use their mobile devices, they tend to watch one spot for a very long time. This causes the eye muscles to stiffen and eyesight to gradually decline.
The aim of Eye Exerciser is to stimulate the muscles of the eyes and thereby, improve your vision. Eye Exerciser includes various programs to exercise your eyes in different ways. If you use Eye Exerciser daily, your vision will gradually improve.
Thank you for choosing Eye Exerciser. When I read a lot, worked on the computer or played video games, my eyes got red and tired and my vision got worse and worse. I hoped that there was an app out there that would help, but I couldn’t find anything. So, I decided to develop one myself. For 3 years, eye doctors and their patients have used Eye Exerciser and provided feedback to help make the app more effective. I really appreciate these people and I thank them for helping me to improve this app. Eye Exerciser will be updated with more exercise programs and functions to help keep your eyes healthy. Please help to make the app even more effective by giving your feedback.
● Basic Programs - Basic programs make your eyes prepared to exercise.
● Advanced programs - Advanced programs make your eyes use more fine muscles than Basic Program. It may be hard to exercise but Advanced Program gives more better effects.
● Saccade Movements - A saccade is a fast movement of an eye. It can also be a fast shift in frequency of an emitted signal or other quick change.
● Near & Far Programs - Near & Far programs help accommodation by simulation which is the process by which the vertebrate eye changes optical power to maintain a clear image or focus on an object as its distance varies.
● Spiral Programs - Spiral programs use the whole of the muscles of your eyes by rolling them around.
● When the app is blacked out, restart the app.
● It works very well with iPad 2. I have it and have developed with it.
Background Image by fjleupold(http://www.flickr.com/photos/fjleupold)
Mimimal Icons by calincio(http://calincio.deviantart.com/art/FREE-144-minimal-icons-package-347478281)
What's New in Version 3.0
- Support iOS 7
- UI Improvements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 October 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Craftsman Apps
- © ⓒ 2011 Craftsman Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.