Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Faraday is a calendar that helps busy people organize their days better with a simple and clever gesture-based interface. Open Faraday in the morning, and you'll see the entire day ahead as a blank slate. Swipe to block out sections of your day, and touch to make a note about what you'll be doing. You can swipe left to customize each block's color, or swipe right mark a note as completed. In seconds, you'll have a clear view of your entire day. With your iPhone or iPod Touch in your pocket or docked on your desk, your day is never more than a glance away.
Faraday isn't for everyone. Unlike many calendars, Faraday doesn't offer features like overlapping or concurrent events. It doesn't sync with any of your existing calendars. It won't help you schedule meetings. This is on purpose.
Instead, it exists to help you prepare for your day in the morning, and keep you on track as the day progresses. It's thoughtfully designed with a clean, minimal interface to allow you to use it however you feel is best. Keep each block crisp black text on white, or turn your day in to a rainbow of events. Use colored blocks without text to specify events you'll understand without a single word necessary.
What does your day look like? Find out with Faraday.
• Swipe to create blocks
• Add text to blocks to create events
• Customize blocks with 12 background/text color combos
And, coming very soon:
• Recurring events
• "All-day" events
• More customization options (24-hour clock, colors, fonts)
• Many more features and surprises.
Requires iOS 5 or newer. Works on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch 3rd or 4th generation.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Thanks to all of you who have purchased Faraday! I really appreciate it, and sincerely apologize if you've had any issues with upgrading to iOS 5.1. If you're enjoying the app but haven't left a review yet, would you consider leaving one? Positive feedback goes a long way towards supporting this app and its future development!
• Fixed iOS 5.1 crash-on-startup issue.
• Fixed overnight transition issue; when loaded on a new day, Faraday now offers the option to jump to the new day.
• NEW: Using the Previous/Next buttons will generate a pane with the same color settings as the initial pane. 75% faster to color empty panes!
• NEW: 24-hour clock option.
• NEW: Additional colors.
• Minor style and code improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 March 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Samuel Fine
- © 2012 Samuel Fine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.