Graphing Calculator 3D
By Kejian Jin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is the scientific graphing calculator which can plot 2D and 3D graph. It is similar to Texas Instruments TI-83, TI-84. It has more features such as plotting 3D graph for mathematics functions.
News: This app supports iPad natively with full width and height.
- plot 2D and 3D graph
- plot multiple functions on one graph
- any plot function will be saved and can be edited and plotted later.
- send email with the graph after you done.
- easily zoom in and out on the graph
- can operate on very large number mathematics.
- convert number to any base
- compute permutation, combination - compute greatest common denominator
- compute least common multiple of a set of rational numbers
- compute factorial and fibonacci number.
- provide many trigonometric functions
- calculate the norm of value
- provide matrix addition, multiplication
- compute matrix determinant, inverse matrix.
- stream line interface so you can easily change the input with finger.
- copy/paste your result to any other application
- provide many other scientific functions
- build-in Help manual for user.
After you use this graphing calculator, you will never want to use any other graphing calculator. It is very simple and easy to use.
Functions in scientific graphing calculator:
= it can plot f(x), f(x,y)
= The following math functions you can use to plot 2D and 3D Graph:
- abs, norm, rand, acos,
- sin, cos, tan, asin, atan,
- sinh, cosh, tanh, log, ln, exp, sqrt,
- any linear, quadratic or x to n, exponential functions.
= The following math functions you can use for calculation:
- max, min, avg, gcd, root, cot, coth
- asinh, acosh, atanh, base, perm, comb,
- ceil, floor, round, lcm, fib
= The following function use to compute matrix
- determinant: det(x)
- inverse matrix: inverse(x)
To start calculate, simply enter:
Click button "ans". The result will be return to you.
To Plot a linear function, simply enter:
Click "Plot" button. You do not need enter "y=" in the front.
It is wrong if you enter: y=13*x+6 because it assumed it is a function of x or y or both. It is also wrong if you enter 13(x)+6. For example, if you want to plot f(x,y)=3*x+4*y, you only need input the second part. Note that you need math operator for any math formula.
To access "Help" document. Click button "Hist" and click "Help.
It is highly recommended that you read the "Quick Start Guide" in build-in Help document before use this application.
What's New in Version 2.7
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kejian Jin
- © Alterme Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.