Habit Changer® Losing Weight
By Habit Changer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We all have habits. Some work for us — some we can live without. The Habit Changer exposes the habits you’ve learned through your family or on your own. It helps make you aware of what you’re doing now and what you might want to do differently. We provide you with a daily Challenge that gets you to look at the decisions you make in your life from a new perspective, and provide you with the means to act in a different way. By the end of 42 days, you will have changed.
The Losing Weight program is designed to get you started losing weight, get you results, and give you the skills you need to get to the next level, which is maintaining your target weight after you've reached your goal. To get there, we'll describe important concepts which build on each other to support you and suggest exercises that will put the choice in your hands. This is how habits get changed!
Habit Changer programs include Social Networking connectivity. This will allow you to post your daily progress, insights and successes on Facebook and Twitter – and allow people to follow your day to day progress on Twitter.
Our Programs Produce Results
• 86% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they became more aware of their habits.
• 69% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they have made positive changes in their habits as a result of taking the Program.
• 78% would recommend it to others.
Source: Study by Anderson Analytics, 2009.
Here's What They're Saying about Habit Changer
• "I have lost 20 pounds through food journaling and the accountability to myself that Habit Changer provided."
• "I've become more positive in my thinking. instead of saying I can't, I now say I can"
• "Kept me aware on a daily basis, that I can't lose weight without changing my behavior."
• "I've lost about 10 pounds just by eating in moderation, eating more slowly and watching and thinking about what I eat."
• “I have started eating better and walking 3 times a week. It made me stop and think about my health."
• "This program helped me realize that picking up food was only helping feed my depression, and that impulse eating was also sabotaging any hopes of losing weight."
• "I've lost quite a bit of weight, due to not drinking soda, and cutting down on food."
• "It was successful in making me watch what I ate and how it was going to affect me and my dieting. I found this program to be very beneficial in my mental state of dieting. I think your mental state on dieting is where it is all at when dieting and this program will get you there."
Sample Days from the Losing Weight Program
We live in a wonderfully advanced society, but the environment around us today is remarkably tough in one respect: there is food everywhere around us, in large quantities, designed to sell and not necessarily to nourish us. What it results in is a constant wave of pressure pushing food on you from every direction, food that may not be what you want or need. Here are some steps you can use to be prepared, aware, and informed.
Any Reasonable Diet Can Work
There is no single best way to lose weight. Pick any reasonable diet you want to: it doesn't matter which one it is, what matters is that you chose it and you follow it. Regardless of what diet you pick, we're going to teach you skills you'll need in the long run.
Home Sabotage Removal
The right environment is critical to achieving your weight-loss goals. Creating a supportive environment for yourself will help you stick to your plan until you've reached your goal. Here are some steps to begin to rid your environment of "trigger" foods that can sabotage your goals.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 16 June 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Larry Tobin
- © Club One 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.