Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic action-arcade rampage where everything and everyone is on the menu! Control ferocious dragons, flying, burning and devouring your way through a medieval realm packed with deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious, fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets to boost your burning and biting power
• Level up by feasting on tasty townsfolk and other delicious prey
• Explore and destroy villages, forests, caves, mines and more
• Smash through obstacles to access new zones and hidden areas
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming kingdom in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of birds, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
Follow us on Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Welcome to Hungry Dragon – the action-packed eat ‘em up of food, flight and flame! Help us improve the game by leaving a review or contacting us on Social Media!
Ratings and Reviews
Dragon’s are too expensive.
No, this is not just me complaining about not having the amount of dedication to earn a lot of gold. The dragons really are too expensive. It would be fair if it was done like how it was in Hungry Shark(both). Where you would unlock a size and you get to pick between three options, but no. Here you have to buy every single dragon in a size to unlock the next one, and that’s where the really expensive part comes in. It would take such a long time to be able to get the final dragons, plus considering how quests has timers so that adds even more to it. I guess what I’m asking for is a bit of a rebalancing on the cost of the dragons. Most would probably get tired of farming up to the M size. Other than all that, it’s quite fun.
Awesome game but I have a problem
When I downloaded this game the graphics of the game is kinda blurry, the dragons ,buildings and everything unlike other hungry dragon gameplays I see in yutube. Is it because of my device that is ios11. Please make an update that will make it a smaller and faster app like what you did to hungry shark world I really love this game and want to get a full experience. I’ll be patient , keep up the good work and keep growing.👍
Golden egg problem?
See here, whenever I collect a fragment of a golden egg and tap it to exit, it doesn't. I have to close it and restart the game. But thank the developer, the golden egg and progress is still saved.
Though the price of the dragons is abnormally high, the game is very addicting!
Hello! Thanks so much for your review, we're aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the upcoming update :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 704.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Hatchling Pack! ₱ 99.00
- Pile of gems ₱ 49.00
- Heroic Pack! ₱ 499.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.