I PIXEL U
By J2WORK Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"iOS7 photo app can pixelate subjects in photos, which gives the look of 8bit digital subjects in the real world." PROSTHETIC KNOWLEDGE
"I PIXEL U can be used in a great variety of scenarios." AMUSEMENT
"I Pixel U Is The Next Transformation App Taking Over Your Instagram." SWAGGER NEW YORK
"A new photography app allows its users to capture their very own pixelated portraits, bringing the familiar 8-bit aesthetic very much into the real world." ANIMAL NEW YORK
"I Pixel U can have you looking like an NES hero in no time." HYPEBEAST
"Das sieht recht witzig aus und ist vor allem kinderleicht zu bedienen." TECH.DE
"À essayer pour les plus geeks d'entre vous!" CREAPILLS
"Quirky iPhone app takes pixel peeping into the real world." IMAGING RESOURCE
Change your pictures into amazing PIXEL ARTS!!!
It is a simple, so easy app!!! "Pixel in real world"
You can see more of the results here.
- Auto face detection from photos.
- Auto adjustment by types of your picture. No settings!
- Edit Mask to change the area you want to pixelate.
- Use real world backgrounds with pixelated person.
- Share your amazing PIXEL ARTS with all your friends.
Note: Please read this before using I PIXEL U
1. When you take pictures of people, please maintain a straight posture(the limbs and face), you can see better results. If not, you should edit the shape of mask to be included all of the pixelate area . We convert only one person at a time for the best results.
2. When you take pictures of things, please use a face guidelines, it will be used to determine the size of pixel. The green mark on the eyes is the position of each pixel. The size of pixel is determined by the size of face in the picture. You can change the size(position) of pixel only in the Auto Detect window.
(We are looking for a better guide for this. Please give us suggestions that you want to fix(change) in update.)
3. Please keep in leave a little of the background when you distinguish between the boundaries of the mask. It makes a better result.
4. It work well on iPhone 4 or later, but it will take a time to run. Because of processing power limitations, we recommend using iPhone 4s or later.
After opening the app, you simply choose between take a photo or pick a photo from gallery. After recognize the face automatically from photos, It shows up with the guidelines. If not, you can manually fix it. Please adjust the picture to accurately position the eye in the green cross mark. Next, check the mask of body guideline. And that's all. Watch the result that were pixelated. If you want to fix, please edit the mask shape.
* The product description in Japanese and Korean has been added to the site.
I PIXEL U 日本語
I PIXEL U 한국어
Please follow us here:
Facebook : facebook.com/j2work.apps
- USD 2.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 30 October 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: J2WORK Co., Ltd.
- © 2013 J2WORK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.