ICE for iPad (In Case of Emergency Info)
By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICE for iPad keeps track of your Medical Emergency information ( info needed "In Case of Emergency").
It helps you organize personal medical information to keep track of your Medical Emergency contacts, Physician contacts, Insurance Information, your Allergies/reactions , your Medications, Medical conditions, Blood type, Vaccination / immunization records and other important medical data. Information is useful for hospital personnel.
In addition it is also very useful to paramedics and other emergency personnel responding to accidents, crimes and disasters.
+++Accurate and Concise information in your app can possibly save your life+++. Carry it around in your iPad all the time for quick and easy reference and to keep on top of your emergency data.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for entering Medical Emergency Data
* Keep all your Emergency contact list in one place
* Health Insurance Info, Blood-group and more..
* List of your Medications
* List of your Allergies
* Vaccination / immunization records. Add your immunization history for personal use and for healthcare providers, daycare, school, or camp entry requirements.
* Add free text NOTES to each log
* Takes very little of your iPad memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient quick reference.
* Update it anytime - No need for printed Medical ID cards.
* Support for both Non-Metric (US) as well as Metric Systems.
This app saves emergency medical information and calculated data. For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Keywords/ Tags: Medical Emergency App, Emergency contact list, Emergency contact card, ICE, Medical ID Card
What's New in Version 2.4
Updated for iOS 7
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 15 March 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.