Pokémon Quest—a rambunctious expedition RPG featuring cube-shaped Pokémon!
• The Pokémon you know and love have turned into...cubes?! Head out in search of treasure with your cube-shaped Pokémon buddies on Tumblecube Island—a land where everything is a cube! Your goal is to find the awesome goodies said to be hidden on the island ! The Pokémon you know and love from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue appear in this game.
• Battle by tapping! The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon buddies on your expeditions on the island. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will battle ferociously and knock them out one after another!
• Befriend Pokémon to make your own unique team!
You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokémon or make your Pokémon stronger. Make more buddies to create a team that’s all your own, and head out on more expeditions!
• Spruce up your base camp with cute decorations!
Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with cute and fun decorations! These decorations can also make your expeditions on the island more beneficial.
・ Saved data
Your play data for this game will only be saved on your local device. You can only store saved data on the server by using the backup function within the application. We recommend that players back up their data often.
・ Compatible operating systems
iOS: iOS9 or higher
Note: This application may not function properly on iPhone 5 and other devices that are not compatible with iOS 11.
Note: This application may not function properly on some devices due to individual differences in customers' operating systems or methods of use.
・ Connection environment
A poor internet connection when communicating with the server from within the game, such as when you're buying items from the shop, can lead to your data becoming corrupted or lost. Please make sure you are in a location with good reception when using features that rely on an internet connection.
If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by trying again a short time later. Please note that we're unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.
・ Before making purchases
Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases. Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.
・ For inquiries
Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Quest.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, looking forward to improvements
I really love it! Finally, a better pokemon game on mobile! Ha-ha! I’m just really dissappointed that i have to upgrade the pot, and not have multiple pots. Also, the one where a pokemon has to leave when training is really just sad. It would laso be better if you can improve the pokedex, and put more information. This game has a lot of potential in it and i really hope more improvements for it :) looking forward to it :D
Another poi: i noticed that in my pokemon base only upto 15 pokemon may appear. I really hope you improve on this in a way that all of my pokemon will be there. I mean that’s the reason why I collect a lot of pokemon :((
Fun but with bugs and errors
The game, all-in-all, is fun and entertaining but there were some bugs and errors faced. One of which made the application unable to read the saved data file in the hard ware requiring me to reset the saved file and use the backup which I was not over-written due to the unupdated application. Hopefully they add up an auto-back up soon as well as sorting Pokémon based on their Pokédex numbers.
Other generation pokemons
Like pokemon go that is adding other generation pokemons. And pokemon quest being one of the popular pokemon games. Please add some other pokemons starting from generation 2 and start adding new islands where we can travel again. Please make it happen. Please let us pokemon fans enjoy this game and make it last
- The Pokemon Company
- 354.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mini Expedition Pack ₱ 149.00
- Expedition 3-Pack Bundle ₱ 1,490.00
- Expedition Pack ₱ 249.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.