By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 26.0
We're introducing the ability to follow hashtags, giving you new ways to discover photos, videos and people on Instagram.
- When you find a hashtag you like, open the hashtag page and tap on the follow button.
- You'll begin seeing top posts from that hashtag in your feed and some of the latest stories in your stories bar.
Trouble logging in or refreshing feed
For a couple of days now I've been having trouble with the app, with it being unable to refresh the feed, saying "user does not exist" when I check other accounts even though they do exist, difficulties in posting, and at one point it logged off one of my two accounts. I uninstalled it and re-installed, and now I can't log in. Your help center says to report technical problems through the app, but how can I do that when I can't even log in. Please fix it.
The app is not working for quite sometime now. I tried updating the app, deleting then re-downloading the app, and installing the latest iOS software. But the message “We’re sorry something went wrong. Please try again later.” kept on appearing even if I entered the correct log-in details. I also tried viewing the site thru the web, and the same thing happened.
Kindly fix the issue. Thanks.
UPLOADING STORY CRASH
Can’t seem to upload a story - whenever I go to story mode the app automatically crashes. I even tried to restart my phone but after that it is still the same- help asap! Thank you!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 December 2017
- Version: 26.0
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.