Inzant Sales - CRM, Catalog and Ordering for Sales Reps
By Inzant Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow Sales Revenue & Streamline Sales Processes With Inzant.
Inzant Sales turns your iPad into your complete sales and ordering system. With integrated catalogues, barcode scanning and stock replenishment modes, inzant sales provides workflows to suit the whole sales team.
Whilst there is no substitute for good customer service, inzant sales will bring a level of professionalism and efficiency that will certainly impress your customers.
Orders are processed instantaneously and time consuming paper shuffling and data entry is eliminated.
Be More Productive & Efficient
- Immediate Order placement
- Find your customers quickly using the map locator
- NO data entry of orders when integrated with office systems
- NO expensive and cumbersome paper catalogues to print and carry
- Over 1400 reports means you have sales information at your fingertips
- With direct integration to office systems, all information is updated automatically
Always Up To Date Information
- Download changes to products and customers every morning
- Download latest catalogues every morning
- Contains the full history of orders for all clients
Supports The Way You Sell
- Multiple suppliers on one order
- Multiple price lists for customers
- Supports bonus items
- Multiple discount structures
- Integrated catalogue ordering
- Stock replenishment
- Barcode scanning
No matter where you fit in the supply chain, inzant sales meets your needs
For more information please contact us. We are happy to discuss your requirements and can arrange a demo.
What's New in Version 6.5.0
New to version 6.5.0
- settings to restrict initial sync history to a set number of months
- recall additional customer history prior to the startup sync period
- it is now possible to stop a sync after the required information has downloaded to use the system when a long sync has been caused. Additional history and media can be downloaded later with the next full sync.
- remove items from the stock count order screen when customers no longer carry them
- issue where price match was reseting the individual unit price when the quantity was changed has been resolved.
- issue where concurrency between processed and edited orders not handled correctly is resolved.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 22 July 2016
- Version: 6.5.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Inzant Pty Limited
- © Copyright (c) 2011 Inzant PTY Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.