J-ENesis Japanese/English Dictionary
By Juan Walker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
J-ENesis is now free for a limited time!
J-ENesis Japanese/English Dictionary contains thousands of translations for words and phrases. Beginners and advanced speakers alike will find that J-Enesis is all you need to quickly find the words you need on the go in Japan, at home, or wherever you need it.
* No need for an internet connection
* Search English to Japanese or Japanese to English
* Enter Japanese words in romaji (Japanese written with English letters, such as "nihon")
* Or enter them in kana and/or kanji using the Japanese keyboard mode built into every iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Intelligent search technology lets you find entries related to what you search for
* Displays Japanese translations in kanji as well as kana for beginners
* Excludes romaji in Japanese translations for proven educational benefits
* Based on the most popular dictionary for Japanese/English translation
* When searching for verbs in English you may want to try searching in the infinitive form. For example, to look up the word "go" you should type "to go" into the search box.
J-ENesis Japanese/English Dictionary uses the EDICT dictionary files. These files are the property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, and are used in conformance with the Group's license.
What's New in Version 2.0
New design with support for new iPhone and iPad sizes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 June 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Juan Walker
- © Juan Walker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.