Joobik Player - iTunes Video Playlists on iPhone and iPad
By Alexander Schukat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The standard Apple Video App doesn't let you play Video playlists. Joobik Player fills this gap, and offers even more:
Play Videos and Video Playlists synced from iTunes to your device! Even watch them on any Airplay enabled Device!
Plus: Create your own Video Playlists on your iPhone or iPad with Joobik Player!
Select any playlist containing Non-DRM video and play it one title after the other. No need to skip manually! No audio-only-experience! Access any of your familiar iTunes Playlists, just select a title you want to play from it and the whole list will play from this point to the end! And plays on, if you select repeat mode.
- Available for iPhone and iPad!
- Play videos and video playlists synced from iTunes to the iPhone or iPad, including smart playlists!
- Instant refresh: Edit a playlist in iTunes and sync it to your device while playing it there with Joobik Player - Your playlist change will be reflected immediately while playing simply continues!
- Play any non-DRM video
- Filter videos and playlists by video type
- Play modes: Shuffle, repeat, play one track / play all tracks
- Play over AirPlay and HDMI Out Cable
- Access the current playlist while playing for skipping, shuffling etc. - even when playing on AirPlay
- Create your own custom video playlists on the go!
- Joobik Player is optimized for iPhone 6
Joobik Player offers In-App-Purchases;
- Playlist Premium Pack:
* Remember playback positions
* Playback while app runs in background
* Create an unlimited number of custom playlists on your iPhone or iPad!
* Access playlist folders created in iTunes on your iPhone or iPad!
* Remote control playback with an external remote
HOW TO SYNC VIDEO PLAYLISTS TO THE iPAD:
Joobik Player does not only play videos synced from iTunes to the iPad, but also video playlists. To use playlists, please create a video playlist in iTunes and then sync the list to your device - Do not only sync the videos themselves.
To sync a movie playlist, on the tab where you select videos for synchronization in iTunes, you have to either uncheck the "Automatically include" checkbox, or, with the checkbox checked, you must choose any other option than "All movies" from the dropdown list in order to display the playlists for syncing. On the "TV-Shows" tab it is the same.
WHAT KINDS OF VIDEOS JOOBIK PLAYER CANNOT PLAY
Please be aware that Joobik Player is not able to play DRM-protected videos. Especially movies and tv-shows purchased from the iTunes store might be DRM protected. Please check twice all the videos you want to play, before purchasing Joobik Video Player!
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Full-Screen Playback when using TV-Out Cable
- Selector for foreign Audio Tracks added
- Continue Playback when home button pressed while not on external display, and background playback setting is enabled
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 November 2015
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Schukat
- © 2012 Alexander Schukat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Playlist Premium PackUSD 2.99