By LEF Laboratory, co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KanjiStretch is simple tool which trasform any alphabetical name from English to Kanji (Japanese/Chinese) characters.
The name might be actual your name, famous actor, major athlete, your favorite musician, lovely pet or cartoon character, any names you want.
KanjiStretch translate alpabet code to Kanji characters. But there is nothing implication in the result. It just stretch into the Kanji from phonetic spelling.
You can see your name as beautiful calligraphic art. Stretched name is able to be in the image file as PNG format. KanjiStretch attach it to e-mail and it is able to send out.
The following show the brief scenario for using this application:
- Enter your first name and last name ( or either end). And tap "Done" on the iPhone keyboard.
- You can compose Kanji name with characters selected from the Picker.
- Tap "Brush!" button show you the name with a calligraphy-brush.
- You can be iPhone body to landscape view so that name order left to right, if you want.
- Tap "Mail" button, action sheet list the desired image size which you have to select.
- E-mail view is appeared with attachment. You can use this view as well as standard e-mail composition interface.
You might come up with brilliant idea while closely watching stretched Kanji name!
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 30 December 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: LEF Laboratory, co., Ltd.
- © LEF Laboratory, co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.