By System Support Products, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Quick and easy access to your online account login information!
Key Holder is a password manager application. For each password account, the account name, user, password, Internet URL, and a memo field for miscellaneous notes can be kept. A menu command allows you to go directly to the account URL by automatically launching your web browser, e-mail, or other Internet application.
Key Holder supports multiple account files. Account files are encrypted and can be individually password protected, allowing one or more users to maintain private and secure account lists. A search field is available to filter the account list, and account files can be printed.
Key Holder can also be used to keep lists of other secure information. For example, you could keep a list of software registration codes by entering the registered name for the software into the User field and the registration code into the Password field.
The Key Holder account window is compact and can be shown in a vertical or horizontal orientation, allowing it to be kept open for convenience and easily tucked out of the way.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Corrected printing problem for accounts with multiple-line memo data.
• The application file name extension (.keyh) is now automatically added when saving a previous version file without an extension.
• Minor user interface updates and improvements.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 October 2011
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: System Support Products, Inc.
- © Copyright 2002, 2011 System Support Products, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later