Enjoy banking convenience anytime, anywhere through your mobile device with the LANDBANK Mobile Banking App. iAccess enrollment is required to enjoy the full range of features, but no registration is needed for modules to inquire, to locate branches and ATMs, and to contact us.
- View the balances of your savings and current deposit accounts*
- View the balances of your LANDBANK Credit Card and Cash Card accounts
- View the transaction history and other details of your accounts*
- Transfer funds from your iAccess enrolled savings and current deposit accounts to an iAccess enrolled third-party account, non-enrolled account in iAccess and interbank fund transfer to any BancNet Member Bank
- Pay your bills to more than 80 plus merchants*
- Perform lock/unlock functions via "Mobilock" module
- View Foreign Exchange and Unit Investment Trust Fund rates
- Locate LANDBANK branches and ATM sites
- Request for checkbooks
- One-Time PIN (OTP) Generator*
- Link to Electronic Payment Portal (EPP)
* For registered iAccess users
- E-mail confirmation** for each successful financial transaction
- One-Time PIN confirmation for fund transfer to LANDBANK account not enrolled in iAccess
- VeriSign security certificate enable end-to-end encryption
** Via your registered e-mail address
For more information, visit www.landbank.com.
Real-time fund transfer to more banks and non-bank e-money issuers is now made possible via the InstaPay fund transfer facility.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X issue resolved
Had the same problem when I first used the Landbank app on my iPhone X. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it worked! Have no complaints except when the app is on maintenance mode and all the apps that uses the card can’t make any transactions ☹️
View Credit Card Transactions
I hope you can integrate the viewing of the MasterCard transactions on this app. It worked well before with your Visa. Since you updated and shifted to MC, the transactions and other details are no longer available. It would really be helpful. You could at least give us a timeline as to when it will be available. Your customer service keeps saying it will be available soon.
The latest update was really really great! Logging in using the fingerprint scanner is a nice added feature. I just hope we can remove the pin part of logging in? It get’s in the way of a rather seamless user experience.😊
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.