The Great Callasian War rages across the lands. Choose a faction and awaken the legendary heroes to lead your armies and destroy enemy forces! Build cities, conquer kingdoms, and form or break alliances on tabletop-style maps with bonus cards that can turn the tide of battle. Follow the story of the factions in single-player campaign missions, or test friendships in online multiplayer with an original simultaneous turn-based system that adds deep strategic elements in predicting other players’ moves. Fight your way to the top of the leaderboard, and dominate the fantasy world of Callasia!
Note: The free demo includes the tutorial, starter campaigns and heroes for each faction, and three maps for skirmish and multiplayer. The full version can be unlocked through a one-time purchase from within the game.
- Three Factions to choose from: Hundred Kingdoms, Faeborne, and Revenant
- Over 25 Heroes with different classes, traits, and bonus cards
- 30 Single-Player Campaign Levels worth almost 40 hours of gameplay
- More than 35 tabletop-style Skirmish/Multiplayer maps playable up to 8 players
- Pay once and play
TERMS OF SERVICE:
We've just added three new maps in today's update!
- Magerock (2P)
- The Heatherlands (2P)
- Hapi Throne (6P)
Ratings and Reviews
Never seen anything like this before
Well there's Risk (the board game) and Europa Universalis (on PC) but Legends of Callasia combines all the awesome things from different strategy games and adds their own twist to it. It may look like a simple casual game where you take over lands on maps but it gets competitive (still fun) esp in multiplayer. The campaigns are not bad either. Played this game for several hours already and I still haven't completed it. So if you have problems about the price, I'm telling you - ITS WORTH IT. Both devs and players are nice but definitely need more people to play. Tell your friends!
Easy to pickup strategy game
This game is really easy to pickup and provides loads of fun when playing multiplayer. Recommended if you like strategy games!
- Boomzap Pte Ltd
- 404.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Boomzap Entertainment 2016
- In-App Purchases
- The Stoneborne ₱ 399.00
- Purchase the Full Game ₱ 749.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.