Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Luna brings the Lua scripting language to the iPad.
Lua is an easy scripting language. With Luna, you can edit and run your own programms on the iPad. You can use the full syntax of the Lua language. Function librarys are continuously developed and optimized for the use with the iPad.
Follow @objectiveceeds on Twitter
What's New in Version 2.0
• Completely redesigned codebase
• Script handling based on GrandCentral (iOS 4.2 required)
• Input / Output handled by "Popovers"
• Math library
• String library
• Builtin documentation browser
• Improved filemanagement
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 December 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Manfred Kress
- © Manfred Kress
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.