Macworld Digital Magazine (U.S.)
By IDG Consumer & SMB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Macworld is the largest Apple-focused publishing brand in the world, and Macworld Magazine (U.S.) is the most popular Apple-focused magazine. Launched with the Mac in 1984, Macworld is still the best place to read about everything Apple's doing, from the Mac to the iPad, iPhone, and iPadPro. Combining product reviews, valuable tips, and analysis of the latest news developments, every month Macworld magazine provides you with what you need to know about the universe of Apple products.
Single issues are available for $6.99 each, or you can opt for a recurring monthly subscription for $1.99 per issue.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 7.8
Removed default PDF view on iPhones.
Also removed horizontal view on iPhones.
- Category: News
- Updated: 16 May 2017
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Mac Publishing
- © 2017 IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Macworld Digital Magazine Subscription₱ 99.00
- Macworld Digital Magazine (U.S.)₱ 979.00
- Macworld October 2016₱ 349.00
- Macworld June 2016₱ 349.00
- Macworld May 2016₱ 349.00
- Macworld January 2013₱ 349.00
- Macworld June 2015₱ 349.00
- Macworld October 2014₱ 349.00
- Macworld March 2014₱ 349.00
- Macworld January 2014₱ 349.00