Mail Access 2010 for iPad
By Ollie Kett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mail Access allows you to use your iPad to read and send emails via Outlook Web Access 2010, even if your mail administrator has disabled IMAP, POP3, and SMTP in Exchange.
With Mail Access you can:
✔ Remain in sync with Exchange
✔ Access multiple email accounts
✔ Use offline mode - All emails saved to your device for offline viewing
✔ View HTML emails
✔ View all mail boxes
✔ Create new messages
✔ Reply to messages
✔ Forward messages
✔ Access native iPhone contacts
✔ Customise your signature
✔ Password protect accounts
This application is for you if you read and send emails using a web browser connected to Outlook Web Access 2010.
Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third-party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Account Locking
- Password Access Single Mailboxes
- Full protect
- Share iPad between users and keep emails save
- Signature Enabled
- Edit signature
- UI Updates
- Improved icons
- Improved errors messages
- Changes for latest iOS
- Complete rebuild
- Fixed crashes when downloading message
- Fixed grammer errors on new email
- Fixed signature settings
- Fixed offline viewing
Dont buy this piece of garbage
Where do i begin
1. There is no way to delete an account
2. There is no way to change the password on an account once entered
3. If you click on the account to read the mail it just crashes.
4. Trying to access an account it just says "downloading" and never completes
5. I use same credentials in the iOS mail app and it works fine, so nothing wrong with the username, password or server details.