By Haw-Yuan Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
mbDrive Free is the free version of mbDrive.
mbDrive - Turn your iPhone and iPod touch into wireless flash disk.
With mbDrive, transferring files to and from your iPhone/iPod Touch has never been easier! mbDrive transforms your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless flash disk that you can use just like any other flash disk to store your documents and files. With our lightning fast WebDav server build-in, you can map your iPhone or iPod Touch as a remote folder on any modern operation system.
***New feature in full version:
Import photo from camera roll or image library.
The free version provides 64 MBytes disk space. If you need more disk space, please purchase the full version.
1. High performance WebDav server provides fast and easy file transfer.
2. Compatible with OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista and Windows 7.
3. Supports typical file/folder transfer operations from connected computer. Fuctions include:
* Create new folder.
* Delete/rename files and folders.
* Using drag-and-drop to copy files/folders between iPhone/iPod Touch and computer.
* Cut, copy and paste files and folders.
4. Can download the files from iPhone/iPod touch using web browser.
5. Views or plays the document/media file stored in mbDrive. Supported file formats:
*Microsoft office documents
*Safari Web Archives
*Web pages .htm .html
*Image files .png .jpg, .jpeg, .gif .tiff
*Video files .mp4 .mov
*Audio files .mp3 .aac
6. Supports landscape orientation.
7. File sorting options which make it easy to locate specific files.
1. Computer running OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista or Windows 7.
2. iPhone/iPod Touch and your computer needs to be on the same WiFi network.
3. iPhone OS 2.2 and above.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Fixed bug that causes the application to crash when loading some XLS files.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 February 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Haw-Yuan Yang
- © 2009 mbpowertools
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.