Get your McDonald’s favorites delivered in just a few taps! The NEW McDo Philippines app has all-new features to make ordering easy and hassle-free.
Keep tabs on your orders in real time!
Mark your favorite meals and treats for easier ordering!
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
Get app-exclusive coupon codes, discounts, and other promos!
- Product updates
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Order Incomplete. So Disappointing
I'm from Bohol, and I usually call our local McDo branch here for delivery. I decided to use the app after a series of unanswered calls to the local branch here. I used the app and ordered. App is user friendly thus using it wasn't a challenge. It was when I placed the order already and reviewed it, I notice 3 items were missing on my order which is the most important order for my child. I received a text from them and i replied to add my missing order. Still it doesn't show that its added, I have no option to add items even if the status shows its in process still. I was hoping still that it will be added on the delivery but when it came, it wasn't. I was so disappointed. The delivery guy said its process in manila and they'll just received the list on the branch here and deliver it. Its so disappointing as they have my number, they could have called and informed me whats missing in my order if i need to change it to something similar. I'm giving 2 stars for the app being easy to use and for the delivery guy who is very polite to explain the situation.
Needs Customer Care / Report Options
The new update is cool but I cannot edit the City and Province! Fix this pls
I like it. It’s easy to use and customer care calls in few minutes to verify orders and always delivers quickly on my area. However, i have some points to address. First, there’s no customer care to contact whenever the order is incomplete. How shall we inform that the order was incomplete? It happened so many times. And it’s really frustrating cos we don’t know who to contact for ‘immediate’ response. Also if you want to add another order. We use the app so meaning we don’t have the means to call the contact us number. Perhaps a toll free line? Second, whenever the app updates all my informations for delivery is deleted. Can you fix that bug? Third, you may give us an option to put up location using current location on google maps or something like that. So we don’t need to fill the exact address. At least that one is your sure location. That’s all. Thanks!
Needs a WHOLE LOT of improvements
The app is slow and crashes a lot. Please try to work with a reputable third party vendor who can fix your app. Aside from the fixing the crashes, here are some suggestions you can consider:
- Order History. Helps your customers remember what they ordered, and can also act as a confirmation that what they ordered has been processed.
- Better way of obtaining addresses. I put in my address but the branch called me stating that it did not have my block and lot number, when I indicated it there. The multiple fields apparently did not capture the address correctly. Try having a GPS locator. It’s 2018 already.
- An automatic email or text notification confirming me that my order was submitted. I understand it takes some time before a branch can be identified, but it would help a lot knowing that the orders were successful. I waited for 15 minutes before I got a text confirmation, and by that time I was already on the phone with your CSRs checking up on my orders.
- Golden Arches Development Corporation
- 75.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Golden Arches Development Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.