This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.10
- New, optimized Search: seamlessly filter between content types including Reference, News, Education and Medline
- Medscape Consult accessible on iPad
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Bug fixes and improvements including iOS 11 support
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 November 2017
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2017 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.