METROBANK MOBILE BANKING
The Metrobank Mobile Banking app gives you what you want in a banking app, plus more!
Designed around how you want to do your banking on-the-go, Metrobank gives you a mobile banking app with an easy-to-navigate and customizable interface, banking services such as balance inquiry, bills payment, and funds transfer capabilities, as well as useful services such as buying and sending load, branch locator and rate checking all on your mobile phone!
WHY USE METROBANK MOBILE BANKING
- Full online enrollment: use your Metrobank debit card or credit card to activate your account (no need to go to a branch or ATM)
- Easy payments: pay bills, buy/send load, request for payment, send out payment, and more!
- Account customization: upload profile pics for yourself and your friends, assign nicknames to your accounts
- Send or receive funds using mobile numbers: no need to disclose account numbers when transferring to anyone who is enrolled in Metrobank Mobile Banking. Request for or send out funds with personalized messages as well!
- What’s New: read about the latest in financial markets, banking news, and the latest promo deals and offers
- Forex Update: get updated foreign exchange rates
- Car and Home Loan Calculator: compute for the monthly installment required for the car or home that you want or request for assistance from a loan specialist
- Branch Locator: know where our branches are via Google Maps
Security features for your ease and peace of mind:
- Log-in with a User ID and password.*
- Receive a one-time password (OTP) and notification messages for certain transactions
- Use the Touch ID feature on enabled-devices for quick authorization of selected transactions.
- Get device authorization for every device you use
Continue to enjoy basic functionalities such as:
- View account balance and details
- Pay bills/transfer funds one time or make scheduled payments/transfers
- Buy mobile/prepaid load
- Reorder checkbook
Learn more about the Metrobank Mobile Banking app at www.metrobank.com.ph/metrobankmobile
The use of the Metrobank Mobile Banking app is subject to an end-user license agreement which you can find at www.metrobank.com.ph Personal Banking e-Channels Metrobank Mobile Banking
The Metrobank Mobile Banking app is a property of Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company.
Minor enhancements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
YOU MUST READ THIS. Very useful! Excellent.
Been using this since it was introduced first in the Appstore. Such a great app! Transferring funds from one account to another has never been this easy. ☺️ Paying bills like my credit card is realtime! Not just reflected on the app immediately but as long as when my billing statement arrived, I found out that it was still paid on the date of my transaction via this app. 👏 Also, the 'buy load' menu is such a helpful tool, especially on emergency cases where you really need to be loaded. Many more advantages that keeps me not to worry anything on my accounts, bills, etc. Less stress, and time saver. Overall, this app is worth having! ❤️
Developer Response ,
Hi Amiella Mercado,
Thank you for the feedback and kind words.
Excellent Mobile Banking App
I’ve been using metrobank mobile banking app for a year now. I am satisfied on the the service they offered to the users. Makes my life easy and hassle free, i am currently working abroad and there are countries which you can only use cards for payment and i am using my metrobank debit mastercard and after every transaction i made i immediately check my balance through the Metrobank mobile banking app i can monitor my history transactions i feel safe using my metrobank card anywhere because of this app. Satisfied user here thank you metrobank mobile banking app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Jerry Cris,
Thank you for leaving positive feedback. Please expect more enhancements to come so you can experience the convenience of mobile banking.
App UI looks good and easy to use but often takes time to respond even when my internet connection works just fine. Sometimes it can’t even proceed to log me into my account or even if it does, app shows 0 available balance upon log-in which gives me a mini heart attack.
Does biller options in the internet banking available not the same in the mobile? Only says ‘No records found’ in Search Biller no matter how I type my other credit card biller’s name. I tried but haven’t reach the end of ‘Load more’ in the biller options ‘coz lag. I would have to access metrobank direct to pay an unenrolled biller instead. Please fix.
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.