Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customise your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but terrible server stability
It's now problematic the number of times I've been disconnected from the game. I have very stable internet with a 100mbps fiber connection. I was playing my game on my iPhone while staying online and browsing the net on my PC. During this time, I got disconnected thrice, and my trophies rating of 793 was reduced to 725 after the game. I've had as high as 804 previously, but due to disconnections, I was reduced. Before, I would not complain and just think that the game is just too unstable.
The game is good, I'll give you that, but to give me a reduction of 68 trophies from one game due to your server? That's absurd! The fact that I've made it to gold from bronze means that I take this game seriously, and that I do intend on playing and even purchasing for the game, but if you won't fix the disconnections and the absurd points-loss, this game will never be successful. Please address this problem.
A Great Game!
This game is amazing! But maybe you can add more game modes like maybe a story mode so we can see how this ties in with Modern Combat 5 or my personal recommendation a zombie co-op mode with friends maybe one team can play as zombie versions of the characters and one team does something to win maybe you can make it like capture the flag
Anyway still a good game 10/10 stars but i can only vote up to five
P.S i know developing a game is hard so if you're gonna make a zombie mode update pleas take your time thank you
Review made with Precision.
Honestly, I think this game deserves more attention because it’s definitely one of, if not the best fps shooter games on mobile... Hands down the gameplay is astonishingly fun while being simple and also the graphics is absurd! Although it already is a great game, it lacks material. What I mean by this is that I think we, players, could use some more content in the game like new modes, storylines, agents and such. Clan system could be made better too. Overall, I just think the game needs more competitiveness to it on a global scale.
- 2.8 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS ₱ 99.00
- VIP PACK ₱ 249.00
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS - VAR2 ₱ 49.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.