By Arlo Leach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The mouth harp is a small folk instrument also known as a jaw harp or jew's harp. When you hold it to your mouth and change the size of your mouth cavity, the sound of the instrument changes, similar to a guitar played through a "wah wah" pedal.
To play the mouth harp app:
1) Touch the iPhone screen to your lips.
2) Tap the thin end of the mouth harp to hear a "twang" sound.
3) Move your lips further apart or closer together to change the frequency response of the sound.
If you're having trouble, tap the (?) icon to show the "hot spots" on the screen.
To see how the app works before you buy it, to send feedback or to request help, please visit http://www.mouthharpapp.com.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I have no way to respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails. <<<
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Updated for iPhone 4s.
- Corrected an error where audio could stop after using audio in another app, such as making a phone call or using Siri.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 01 February 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2010 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.