N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad mini & iPad with Retina display.
Minor bug fixes.
Great game. Now I'm stuck at something...
A few hours ago, I turned on High Resolution in Advance settings just to see how it works. So then I went to multiplayer, as the loading screen is done and I just have to move, the problem is, I can't. Even if I am touching the screen, tapping attack button or whatever power-up, it won't work. The only button working is the settings in-game. I tried to turn the HR (High Resolution) from there. But there wasn't any. So I left the game. But as I do that, I have difficulty on interacting the buttons. Even if your tapping them, it won't respond. (Even though the background is moving). So I closed the game, and opened it again. I had difficulty, DIFFICULTY, on tapping the Settings button. As I found a way to go to the Settings menu, I tapped Advance (with difficulty of course). And when I reached the Advance Menu, The On button on the HR just won't respond!!!! I am not gonna re-download it because I will finish the game soon. Please fix this bug. I know Gameloft can fix it. As soon as you read this review, FIX IT FAST!!!
Guys about the retry downloading stuff, I know that feeling guys... I downloaded this and said retry download for about 5 times, and I just downloaded it again and finally after 6 hours of download I have it now. So please don't give up downloading this game cuz its freakin awesome.
Super awesome but.....
This game is so awesome,because the graphics is so awesome,the campaign is pretty long but most of the time I experience bugs and glitches. The bug happens most of the time When its like the last 60 seconds of a level. The bug is you suddenly fall past the ground, i have to restart the whole level. That's what i totally hate about the game, thats why my ratings is only 2 stars. I wish the bugs will be fixed in the next update
- USD 6.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 January 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kal's StashUSD 1.99
- Prometheus' InterventionUSD 4.99
- A Box Full of CreditsUSD 4.99
- A Pocket Full of CreditsUSD 1.99
- A Spaceship Full of CreditsUSD 9.99
- A Comet's Worth of CreditsUSD 19.99
- Judger's ArtefactUSD 99.99
- Maz'Rah's SecretUSD 9.99
- Rufus' ArmoryUSD 19.99
- A Planet's Worth of CreditsUSD 49.99