Watch TV programmes and films recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, films and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV programmes and films all the time. Browse titles or search for your favoirites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films that you’ll love – just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalised Netflix experience built around the films and TV programmes they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
Privacy statement: https://help.netflix.com/legal/privacy
Someone eyeing your Netflix app on the bus? Make sure it’s the latest and greatest. Get the update for our best experience yet.
And in this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great but...
Why do you have to restrict certain series in certain regions, only to allow them in others? I stayed in the U.S. for a while with my mom’s friend, she has Netflix in her computer so we watch it, we didn’t finish the season of the show we were watching, so when we went back home the show isn’t showed on my region.
I personally think this is unfair, is it to gain more profit by separating the shows that way we need to create another account in the particular region and paying for the app? Or is this an experiment, to see how far someone would go to watch a certain series from a different region that doesn’t appear in theirs? Or is it something else? Don’t get me wrong, I like the app, but I’m just very superstitious. Overall this is a good app by itself, but if the all the shows were shown in all the same regions, I think that would make the app even better.
The Future of passive entertainment!
Good things About Netflix
• wide range of selection, and a good number of movies and TV shows at that. Not complete but better than the rest of the competition
• international choices ranging from french films, bollywood films, korean dramas, asian flicks.
• streaming is superb, no lags or hiccups (unless you have ISP Issues)
• the netflix originals are awesome!!
• multiple accounts in one billing account! You can have an account for your dad, mom and everyone in the family!
Things that would be better
• the ability to rearrange My List
• the ability to set an episode as “watched”. Because right now if you watch a series that you’ve download on your phone it wouldnt count on your view history, so it will always show up as “continue watching” even though you’ve already watched it. Which is pretty annoying because I can’t remove it from my homescreen
• Cheaper rates perhaps?
Please fix (edited)
It’s a great app overall, but the thing is the shows need to be constantly updated. I’ve been watching the series izombie for a while now and I last watch ep 4 of season 3. Then I get home to find out Netflix has removed the title from my region, saying that “this title is currently unavailable in your region” now I only have access to season 2. Why do this when season 3 was initially released just to remove it again.
Why even restrict certain shows to different regions!? What purpose does that serve? Seriously, why not just release the same thing to all the regions. That way everyone has the same shows, the same episodes, the same seasons!
- Netflix, Inc.
- 80.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Premium ₱ 589.00
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming ₱ 489.00
- Netflix Basic ₱ 389.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.