• "After eight months, I find adding expenses in Next so fast and intuitive, I struggle to use any other expense tracker." – Federico Viticci, macstories.net
• "...it still remains one of my top picks for quick and easy expense tracking for iPhone." – iMore.com
• "...it earned our App of the Week award after it was released. It only got even better..." - AppAdvice.com
Next helps you get control of your expenses.
It's the easiest way to track your expenses when you're on the go. It's fast, elegant and won't get in your way.
And now with iCloud sync and the additional iPad and Mac apps, your data is everywhere with you.
Here's how easy it is:
1. Select a category
2. Enter and confirm the amount (and a note, if you want)
3. And you're done!
Rearrange and choose the Next home screen icons to suit your needs (by tapping and holding). Swipe left or right to see all your expenses and gorgeous statistics.
• Excel/Numbers export
• Backup via email, AirDrop or iMessage
• iCloud sync
Keep track of your expenses with Next!
• How much did you spend at the local coffee shop?
• Are you spending too much eating out?
• How much did you spend on clothes last month?
• Are you blowing too much on your hobbies?
• The possibilities are endless!
Give it a try today and let us know how Next helped you get control of your expenses
- You can now unlock some nice alternative icons to match your personal style
- also some smaller fixes and improvements in settings and when editing a category
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Easy to use
Only drawback is that:
1. You can't merge expenses within the same category
2. Drag icons to swap with other category (you will have to manually change the category icon yourself 1 by 1)
3. Sort expenses with the same category (you will have to manually filter a category)
4. Move expenses to another date if I accidentally input an amount to the wrong date (you will have to re-input the expenses to the correct date)
Correct me if I am wrong but I tried tapping and holding until I ran out of options.
So far it is a great everyday app to monitor where your money went.
Hopefully an update to subtract with what you earned or at least to keep track of how much you earned. If it is for the sake of being confidential and users to fear that their income will be exposed then don't, but at least resolve the 1-4 issues mentioned above.
Good, but can still be improved.
The app is great on its own. Aesthetically, it’s simple and sleek which makes it appealing to use. More icons in the next updates to come would be great.
As for access, it definitely has a learning curve. It’s easy to learn but you really have to sit down and spend some time understanding the functions.
If there is one flaw I noticed is that whenever I try to use the last row of icons, it won’t let me. So I hope that gets fixed. Also, it’d be great if we could input currency symbols as well. I understand that not having it gives users more liberty, but t would be nice to integrate currency symbols somehow.
Overall, a really good app to keep track of what you spend on 👍🏻
I love the app but..
I hope you guys would add features like budgeting and not just tracking expenses, i don't want to buy another app just for that. And also, you can't arrange your inputs. Please add this feature.
- noidentity gmbh
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © noidentity gmbh
- ₱ 149.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.