The year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• No internet required to play!
• Intense shooter combat - take cover and engage in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Massive War Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Quick Play Skirmish Battles - jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious!
• Single/Multi-player Survival Battles - capture strategic points, survive, and defend your Mining Tower for as long as you can!
• Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
****NOTE: due to high graphics, Noblemen: 1896 requires an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad Air or higher, or an iPad Mini 2 or higher!****
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
• Fixed missing textures
• Fixed a bug with hidden treasures on certain maps
Ratings and Reviews
Lot's of bugs
This game is really something I find very enjoyable, the realistic feel and gameplay is very addictive, but the reason I'm writing this review and not playing it, is because I CAN'T PLAY IT!
Even at the start I already noticed a few bugs, mostly on buttons that doesn't work, but on Campaign 4 (or the part where they teach about capturing supply depots), the battle button is broken, it just doesn't work, I tried quitting the mission, but wait, there is no quit button. I tried closing the app, but "boy am I glad they had an autosave installed". I wanna try deleting and reinstalling this game but I think it's best to let you know here and now.
I really am supposed to rate this 1 star, but the game has amazing potentials, so I'm looking forward to play it... if they ever fix the buttons
This game is really great trust me
Its something new and really interactive (but also you can just auto everything ) but because the game is cool and the competitive feel you wont even bother using the auto button haha :) its not a pay to win game but You can also support the developer buy buying
But for me playing this for almost 2 weeks its really worthit hope more updates to come
Hey, Foursaken Media! I really like the game because you get to command an army and be the general. I like those kinds of games. Unfortunately I deleted the game for storage. When I re-installed the game, my data was lost! I know you could save the data using cloud but can it be automatic that it saves the data in case you delete it? Pls I am actually lazy to get to that level again 😅. But yeah pls can you make it auto-saving?
- Foursaken Media
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold ₱ 49.00
- True Legends ₱ 399.00
- Heap of Gold ₱ 49.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.