Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create gorgeous spreadsheets with the all-new Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator and more. Add tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you’ll get instant suggestions and built-in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS and web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts and sharing options
• The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection
• Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Import and edit Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• An all-new calculation engine makes Numbers faster than ever before
• Place tables, charts, text and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Add and resize multiple tables on a single sheet
• Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes and images look beautiful
• Insert photos, music and video with the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides and powerful graphics tools
Formulas for everyone
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula
• Search the integrated function browser for built-in help and sample formulas
• Get live formula results, error checking, exact value and cell format with the new smart cell view
• Add your favourite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results
• Seamless integration with MathType* for inserting equations
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter and bubble charts
• Automatically highlight cells based on rules for numbers, text, dates and durations
• Easily filter through large tables
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, tickboxes, pop-ups and star ratings
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Numbers for iCloud beta
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF and Microsoft Excel format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
* MathType sold separately.
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Numbers for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 3.2
• New "view only" setting lets you share spreadsheets you want others to view but not edit
• Set margins in print setup
• Create headers and footers in print setup
• New printing options: page numbering, page ordering and zoom
• Create custom data formats
• Create custom table styles
• Drag and drop a CSV file directly into a sheet
• Automatically update an existing table by dragging in a CSV file
• Control the z-order of bubble chart labels
• Cell-based import feedback
• Improved text box behaviour
• Media Browser improvements, including search
• Improved Instant Alpha image editing
• Improved Microsoft Excel compatibility
• Improved AppleScript support
• Usability improvements
- USD 19.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 April 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 195 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2008-2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later