By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Unbound Medicine’s Best-Selling, All-In-One Clinical Solution for Nurses **
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each of the Nursing Central resources and explore the comprehensive nursing information, detailed recommendations, fast navigation, and helpful tools.
SIGN IN – Current customers and institutional subscribers can use this app to download content to their iOS devices.
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 22+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 22+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATES
• After initial Nursing Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
•If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.25
* New Feature: Highlight and make custom notes within entries
* Cross Links now accessible at the end of each record for faster navigation between resources
* iOS 8 Support
* Optimized for new larger iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screens
* Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 December 2014
- Version: 1.25
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2015 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nursing CentralUSD 169.99