OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Changes from 1.2.8 to 1.2.9:
* show MD5 warning pop-up only once per VPN session
* fix glitch upon key re-negotiation when using tls-crypt
* fix interoperability issue with private keys created using OpenSSL 1.1 default settings (aka add support for private keys encrypted using PKCS#5v2.0 with PRF newer than SHA1)
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this for some time. And it pretty serves me well.
I am just wondering why does openvpn keeps on disconnecting when I am in idle mode. Is there a way to set it up on settings? Because I am tinkering the settings but nothing happens. Please..
Thank you and regards,
is now unstable
what happened? before the update from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 I can still use it without a problem but after I updated to the latest version of the app all my .ovpn configs become unstable every single file can’t even stay connected for at least 10 minutes. Is there a way to install the old version even the version one step before this one
Been using it for quite some time and its really useful especially if I want to want Internet TV channels and sites that are region specific.
- OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © OpenVPN, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.