By O&P Digital Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPIE Mobile extends the functionality of the OPIE Software System, allowing the orthotic and prosthetic provider to perform a variety of OPIE functions directly from their iPad or iPhone. Notes, images, dictations, signatures and other data captured through OPIE Mobile are transmitted instantly back to a practice’s OPIE system.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
What's new in 2.1.2
- Fixed a bug where Notes would not dismiss properly upon save for iPads running on iOS 8.
What's New in 2.1.1
- Fixed a bug where Online Tools menu option would not launch for iPads running on iOS 8.
What's New in 2.1.0
- Splash screen for iPhones no longer load upside-down.
- Toggling the ‘Remember Me’ switch no longer executes an auto-login on startup. (This provides more convenience for switching accounts or re-entering passwords after restarting the app.)
- Error messages have been updated to give more descriptive message on failed logins.
- The Patient Information page for a visit now displays the correct Patient ID. (Previously, the Patient ID was 1 digit off)
- Templates in the Add Note section now load in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the Templates button multiple times on the iPad created multiple instances of the dropdown list.
- Improved cursor and text positioning when switching device orientations between Portrait and Landscape.
- Fixed an issue with displaying a Dictations with length greater than 10 minutes.
- Medical Hx form’s General Health, Level, and Activity fields now behave properly as popups.
- Images taken for the Face Image will no longer compress/stretch when saving back to OPIE.
- And finally, OPIE Mobile is now redesigned and streamlined for iOS 7 and iOS 8!