Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, CVs, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, charts and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil or use your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon and fill tools. Then animate them and watch them come to life
• Use Smart Annotation Beta to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, CVs, cards, posters and more
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared and read in Apple Books
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto-scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter or Facebook
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
• Publish your books directly to Apple Books for download or purchase.
• Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Write your own book and publish it on iBooks.
Still needs improvement
Ever since I got my first IPad, I shifted to using pages, keynote, and numbers for all my documents. I don’t use a Laptop anymore. My only beef with pages and numbers is the limited paper size option. Please add legal paper, A5 options instead of just letter and A4 for printing. Since I usually convert all Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents sent to me by non-Apple users to pages, numbers, and keynote. Right now if I need to submit a legal sized document I have to convert it to Word or Excel for printing. This is an actual dilemma especially for your Asian subscribers since government documents are almost always on legal paper.
Apple Pencil on Pages
I’m a heavy Pages user and deciding to get iPad Pro with its Pencil. Pages is keeping me from proceeding since there is no interface with Apple Pencil such as signing documents or annotating it, or using it to draw irregular shapes for Objects, etc. Pencil interacts just like your hand in iPad or mouse with your Mac.
I hope this feature can be added.
What’s amazing is Pencil works with Microsoft Word seamlessly. I don’t have any intention though of going back to Word just because of this. Can Pages also do the same? Hopefully in the next update?
Write your own book and publish it on iBooks.
- Apple Distribution International
- 515.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.