By Arrak Rukkharat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Piano gravity is designed to allow a piano player to solo between lower notes and higher notes easily.
Unlike the others, this piano app is magical. It allows you to
play notes between octaves. For an example, in a regular piano app, you have to shift
to different octaves by using the arrows, which is hard to play a melody containing
high notes and low notes. However with Piano Gravity, you can go to higher and lower
octaves by just tilting your device. You just tilt to the right for a higher octave
and tilt to the left for a lower octave. Easy! Playing piano is just more fun with
- It's Easy to play between lower notes and higher notes by just TILTING your device
- There are 5 octaves available
- Great sound quality
- Chord playing support
- You can choose how much to tilt your device
- It's a fun piano experience
- Looks nice!
Just only $0.99!!!
- Category: Music
- Released: 25 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Arrak Rukkharat
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.