By TY Estrella
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Training app for developing sense of pitch.
This is designed to assist the skill of listening to the particular pitch.
"I have just started playing a guitar, and I want to improve my sense of pitch."
"If I have a good sense of pitch, It's easy to copy music by ear..."
This app helps you!!
If you've just started playing instruments, first of all, try single tone of piano.
If you've been playing instruments for years, try chords and bass tones!!
- Single tone and chord.
- You can choose sound of Piano, guitar and bass.
- A lots of sound pattern. (3 octave piano, 3 octave guitar, 2 octave bass, 2 octave piano-chord and 2 octave guitar-chord.)
- Choice of no semitone or all tone.
- Easy-to-Use Interface.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 April 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Tomoyasu YOSHIDA
- © TY Estrella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.