Bank right here, right now with the PNB Mobile App!
Do your banking transactions whenever and wherever using your mobile device. Enjoy the convenience and security of managing your finances anytime.
With the PNB Mobile App, you can:
- View your account balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds to other PNB accounts
- Transfer funds to other banks using PESONet or InstaPay (new)
- Pay your monthly bills
- Pay bills or transfer funds with ease using Quick Pay
- View your PNB Credit Card balance and transactions
- View your UITF Portfolio
- Order a Checkbook
- Locate the nearest PNB Branch or ATM
At PNB, we are here to serve You First.
- Existing PNB Online Banking (IBS) users may use their existing username and password to login. Please ensure that we have your updated mobile number. If not, please go to your maintaining branch to update us with your current mobile number.
Resolve Face-ID issue for IOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
still in progress
I understand that this is only a two year old app, so bugs are still expected.. I also experienced the frustrations I’ve read here from other users but find it tolerable, or maybe I’m not in such a bad mood when it happened to me 😁 thankfully, it now supports down to iOS 9.3 but I already sold my iPhone 4s 😩
Not updated and cannot transfer funds to other pnb accounts
It is said here that the version of the app is already 2.4 but my app is still in 2.2. Why did it not update? There’s no notice that i should upgrade. I mean, it does not show here that this app has an update? Also, whenever i try to transfer funds to another pnb account, it always say “account name should be alphanumerical”, I didn’t even put an account name because it doesn’t ask for it but when i try to proceed, it said that.
Used this for all my transactions before, but time came when i cant log in anymore or even check my balance using quick balance button. when i checked the app store, it requires ios 11. I even uninstalled it and reinstall, still nothing. But i dont want to update to ios 11. Please solve this. Going to the branch to pay bills or transfer funds is such a hassle. Even pnb online banking has some glitches. Haaay nako
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.