From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCentre's pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app for expecting mums will guide you through your pregnancy week by week and day by day. BabyCentre’s baby app features pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for your exact stage of pregnancy.
To get started, simply enter your baby's due date (you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it). All health content is based on information from experts and reviewed by members of our Medical Advisory Board, so you can feel confident and prepared for the changes to your baby and body.
Explore fun and helpful pregnancy tools and widgets like the bumpie photo diary and baby names finder.
Once your baby arrives, your pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide with the tools to support you through your first year as a new parent, week in and week out.
Pregnancy Tracker and Baby Development Calendar App:
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar for Expecting Mums:
• Get the expert fetal development articles and videos you’d expect from BabyCentre in your daily pregnancy calendar, an informative countdown to your due date.
• Explore a daily pregnancy news feed, food and nutrition ideas, health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, and tips for dealing with morning sickness and other pregnancy symptoms. Learn about pregnancy vitamins and healthy snacks, and get workout tips to help keep your pregnancy weight gain in a healthy zone.
Community Groups for Expecting and New Mums:
• Join your Birth Club to connect with other expecting mums with due dates in the same month. Ask questions, learn from the experiences of others, and share how you feel. Trade tips and advice with other pregnant women about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby names, ultrasound experiences, eating for two, baby products, and much more.
• Baby names finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
• Baby due date calculator
• Pregnancy calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCentre articles
• Fetal development interactive images
• Inside the uterus videos
• Bumpie photo diary, a simple tool for taking weekly belly pics and turning them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video – just for you, or for sharing
• Birth Clubs and community groups
Baby's First Year Features:
• Daily baby calendar
• Baby health & safety articles and videos
• Mummy & baby activity suggestions
• Baby care advice
• Tips for taking care of yourself, too
All health information is approved by the BabyCentre Medical Advisory Board and certified by the NHS England Information Standard.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCentre! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Might be the best app for pregnancy. Informative, well-written articles and site not commercial. Great tools and community too. For improvement would be its design and navigation. There was also some bug that prevented me from logging in using a different phone so I had to make another account for a new phone, but once I did it was working. Another small bug keeps logging me off my account so I have to key in my details a few times a week - this can be annoying since I look at this app almost every day!
This app is very helpful from the tine i got pregnant until now that my son is 2 months old. All information are up to date and matches my baby’s age and needs. Everything i need to know about taking care of my baby and changes that will happen to me and how i will get through this new challenges as a new mom can be found in this application. Very useful app indeed. :)
Best Baby App
As firt time mom, this app has been very useful for me so far. I’ve got to track where I am in the pregnancy, getting some tips and Do’s and Don’ts, and getting better insights of what I should expect from this pregnancy not only through very helpful articles and videos but most importantly through actual experiences from other moms and moms-to-be like me. I’d really recommend the app to any expecting mom.
- 151.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2018 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.