By Fortyfour AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a pure strength training workout tool, carefully designed not to interfere with your gym sessions. Geared towards people who know how they like to workout, and don't want a lot of explanations getting in the way.
- ”Track your workouts with a simple, well-designed interface.” - New York Times, 2012
- Apple Staff Favorites in 84 countries, 2012
- App Store Essentials, 2012
- App Store's Apps for physical fitness, 2012
- App Store’s New and Noteworthy, 2012
- App of the Day, MacWorld.se, 2011
- Smooth and straight-forward workout log
- Illustrations for some popular and some more rare exercises
- Custom exercises and workouts
- Track body weight, measurements, body fat, BMI and more
- Workout notes
- Rest timer
- Interval timer for high-intensity-inteval-training
- Streaks rewarded with frequent training
- Calendar showing all your workouts
- Share your workouts with friends
- Lbs/kg and cm/inches
- Export everything to Excel/Numbers
- iCloud support
Why use a Workout Tracker?
Variation is key for long term fitness improvement, and continuously surprising your body and increasing the workload makes your body react - not getting stuck in old routines. And that's what makes a good workout log invaluable. With this app you know when you’re on the right track, no matter what workout regime you’re on. The rest is up to you.
Just install and start it up and you’re done. No registration is needed, and it all works offline.
What's New in Version 1.8.3
Now available in French, Italian and German
- USD 4.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 December 2014
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Swedish
- Developer: Fortyfour AB
- © 2014 Gladsome Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.