QR Reader for iPhone (Premium)
By TapMedia Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most simple & easy QR Reader.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, puzzles, business cards and documents.
- Scans QR codes and barcodes
- PDF Scanner - turns your iPhone into a portable scanner
- Scan to Share - scan and share photos, files & money
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point and hold!
- Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter
- Create your own QR codes
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
- Integrated web browser
- Integrated map view
**NOTICE** iPhone 3G users - please note that your camera has a fixed focus lens so the real-time scanning will not work in all conditions. Please make sure you are in good lighting and hold the device steady.
What's New in Version 5.0
- Now compatible with iOS9
- New scanning modes
- Minor bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 15 December 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: TapMedia Ltd
- © TapMedia Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).