QRvox is a next generation QR code scanner that vocalizes content over a smartphone by converting text to speech. Paired with JWay’s backend system in the Amazon Cloud and iSpeech’s Text-to- Speech Engine, the scanner acts as a voice valet so users’ eyes are free to look while they listen to information and then link to websites. It also reads traditional QR codes so it’s the only scanner needed to hear either vocalized content or link to a website with traditional QR codes.
* Setting selections allow users to listen to either a male or female voice
* Store scanning history and replay vocalized content messages
* Listen to single, sequential, or random messages through a collection on the same QR code.
* Update the messages anytime and any place from the backend system without changing the QR code – a dynamic QR code at work
* Use VTXT to vocalize multi-lingual content
* Read and process QR Codes containing URL, Email, SMS, meCard, vCard, Phone Number, and TexT
* Open web links directly in the app
* Enjoy vocalized content in museums, experience centers, events, wherever “talking” QRvox codes appear.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your smart device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
* Added a brand new UI and design
* Location is no longer required to use the app
* Bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.