Rainbow-Sync your data between cloud services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How difficult is to sync two folders? How difficult is to sync two folders that are located in different accounts? Not any more, Rainbow will do this for you in the background.
How difficult is to backup your folders? From one account to another? Not any more, Rainbow will do this for you in the background.
Sharing files has never been any easier!! Share files with a single link from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, MediaFire, PogoPlug, OneDrive and SugarSync and for up to 11 days!!
How many hours have you spend on searching for a file among the cloud services and their folders?
How difficult is to transfer your data from one cloud service to another?
The Rainbow application is a powerful tool to transfer data from one cloud service to another, in three simple steps:
1) Select the source service.
2) Select the files (or folder) that you want to transfer, and
3) Select the target service.
More importantly, the Rainbow application offers a simple interface to search for files. A powerful search engine will return all the files that match the key-word that you typed. Then, you can long press on a file to learn more info about that file or you can drag and drop that file to the file cabinet to transfer it. Finally, the Rainbow application supports multi-accounts
Rainbow supports the following thirteen cloud services:
- Google Drive
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- OneDrive for business
- Sugar Sync
With the Rainbow app, you can copy, move or delete files from one service to another service or from one folder to another folder on the same service.
Furthermore, with the Rainbow app you can:
- Passcode protect your data
- Create and edit text files (simple text editor)
- Use the camera or the photo library to take pictures
- Use the camera or the video library to record video
- Create folders
- Rename files
- Copy and delete folders
- Share files over the Bluetooth device
- Email files
- Download files from the Internet and save me locally or on the cloud
- Copy an account to a folder in any account
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Fixes the problem with connecting to a Google Drive account
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 February 2017
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vasileios Gkanis
- © 2010 - 2016 i-SmartSolutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.