Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
By Pepperplate Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro.
* Seamlessly manage your recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPhone or iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
* Create recipes on the iPad and iPhone or make changes to existing recipes.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to your shopping list and it automatically syncs to your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Pepperplate.com.
* Organize your shopping to automatically match the way you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
* Manage your cooking timers over wifi away from the kitchen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
* Login with Facebook or your free Pepperplate account
What's New in Version 2.8
Import recipes directly from the browser on your iPhone or iPad
Facebook login improvements
Support for iOS 9
I'm liking this app so far. Helps me save and take note of recipes i have tried and will try from various sources. Great ui/ux but needs bug fixing. Sometimes the app crashes when you try to edit existing recipes.
A good way to save your recipes
A good app to save your recipes; however, I think that there's a glitch on the timer as it doesn't stop when it is dismissed the alarm.