Royal Revolt 2 is an action-packed strategy game. Build your defensive path and raid other players bases. Collect and upgrade items, such as weapons and armour to strengthen and customise your King. Lead your army into battle and protect your throne from opposing players from around the world. Advance your kingdom, perfect your defences and forge powerful alliances.
• Take control of your king and lead your army in battle
• Defend your castle by creating a deadly path for your enemies
• Build your kingdom and improve your army to become more powerful
• Participate in regular events such as "Alliance Wars" where you work together as a team
• Collaborate and discuss with friends by forging an alliance
This game requires Camera and Microphone access, in order to use the broadcasting feature. Declining the permission to use either of these features, will result in the broadcasting feature not working.
- - - Community - - -
Like Royal Revolt 2 on Facebook: https://facebook.com/royalrevolt
Join in-depth discussions on our forums: http://forum.royalrevolt.com/
Flaregames support: http://feedback.flaregames.com/
Royal Revolt 2 is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. According to our Terms of Service, Royal Revolt 2 is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
This game is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress.
- - - Subscriptions - - -
Royal Revolt 2 offers various subscriptions packs. Subscriptions will renew automatically every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal of a Subscription can be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
We've introduced a ton of improvements to Conquest thanks to the feedback we'd received.
- Enjoy greater rewards from Conquest for you and your Alliance!
- Movement in Alliance territory is solely based on Hero Energy costs
- Enable notifications to receive updates about important events occurring in Conquest
- Inform your fellow Alliance members as to your participation activity during Conquest events
- Issue Conquest commands to Alliance members of a lower rank
- Generals are able to coordinate strategies in their own chat and post sticky notes to the whole Alliance
- Many bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
TOO MUCH IMBALANCES
1) I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out what skill they do just like the zombie
2) Upgrading and buying are elevating to high
3) the vouchers we earn are too low and what you buy using those are too high
4) the items used for gems are a lot it would have been fine if we usually get gems but we don't we have to fight for it which sets me another question
5)The food storage is way to little I mean I get 100 food per farm but I only get a maximum of 250 that's just some BS
6)Insta-troop requests are way too short, Do expect for someone to see your request in just 1 hour and if they do the requested troops are way too little, You only get around 5 troops
7)UBER items doesn't feel like a UBER item because I have a Sword that is an Uber but the damage feels like it's only an epic and the slow that it can put is little that it feels like it's not even slowing and the Fire damage is little my poison spell does even more than it
8)Also the COMPANION that are needed to donate to make it not only for attacking but defending are so high and there not even that strong you need to donate 50 of those to make just one I barely got 1 Kaiser and you think I can get 50 more to get a Wild Kaiser I mean it's possible to get a Wild companion but only if your guild is strong enough, At least increase the chance of getting a companion
Devs if you want more people to play this game fix these and it would be fine right now you only get 1 star
Thank you for your feedback.
Please feel free to contact customer support about these issues and they will be able to investigate and address them more directly.
You can contact them via http://support.flaregames.com
Can I suggest?
Nothing much just pure aesthetic. Could you add the option of changing our troop’s color?
Ex. When raiding other kings, your troops are in the color of your choosing. Same applies when you are raided.
Ive played your games since Royal revolt 1 and im gonna play this again for what has change in years
- Flaregames GmbH
- 167.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Flaregames GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Small Gem Package ₱ 249.00
- Daily Gems Package ₱ 149.00
- Medium Gem Package ₱ 499.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.