This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• RssBook is a classical style rss reader with complete and powerful features.
• Support for Feedly sync service / standalone rss reader.
• Support for iOS 9.
• This free version has same functionality with paid version except following limitations: 1) Sync will be limited to max 3 feeds at a time. 2) It may display advertisement.
Many people like magazine views.
Many people like social briefings.
But we still need the complete classical reader of highest quality.
1) Ultimate offline reading.
-Unlimited article/image saving capability.
-Fine control of sync setting.
-Great performance even for large articles.
2) Rich grouping and filtering.
-Grouped by feed, label, tag, author,date, starred....
-Filtered by unread, Facebook like count, recent days....
-Every folder can be re-grouped or filtered.
3) Intuitive UI: Sliding Navigation.
-Sliding navigation - intuitive way of folder and article navigation.
-Universal app, consistent UI for iPad and iPhone.
-iPad multitasking supported.
4) Socially bound.
-While syncing, Facebook count also updated and displayed in article list.
-When reading article, it display social bar for Twitter and Facebook.
5) And more
-Background Sync: Get synced while you're sleeping.
-Image gallery view.
-Article thumbnail generation.
-Local Link: If a link is already stored in local, it loads saved entry automatically.
-Extendable long press menu on web view(Wikipedia, Google search, user define).
-Add a folder to root with custom grouping or filtering.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Fix Facebook like count issue.
- Category: News
- Updated: 20 August 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Concerto
- © 2012 Concerto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.